Services and Rates
Two Spa Check (our chemicals) - $75.00 per month
Four Spa Checks (our chemicals) - $125.00 per month
SPA AND HOT TUB (up to 20 minutes each time)
Two Spa & Two House Checks (2 calls per month) - $100.00 month
Two Spa & Four House Checks (4 calls per month) - $110.00 month
Four Spa & Four House Checks (4 calls per month) - $155.00 month
COMBINATIONS (up to 30 minutes each time)
Heaters and Furnaces
Observe and report any mice/squirrel/ant/woodpecker damage
Water (to be on or off)
Report hazardous conditions
Monitor snow load and ice overhangs
Open/Broken or unlocked doors and windows
HOUSE CHECKS INCLUDE (up to 10 minutes each time):
Pull and rinse filers monthly
Add water to spa (if water is on and hose bib is accessible)
Adjust pH level
Cleaning filter well or surface ring at water level
Net spa and clean bottom
Check pump and blower operation
Adjust total alkalinity
Add bromine, chlorine, clarifier, spa shock, oxidizer, stain-n-scale, and defoamer as needed
SPA CHECKS INCLUDE (up to 20 minutes each time):
These rates only apply to established customers.
1. Turning on or off water in house and re-winterizing is $48.00 per hour.
2. Dump and scrub for a standard size spa, pull and soak filter in chemicals is $140.00 per time.
3. Extra spa maintenance labor is $85.00 per hour. This rate applies at time of service not for repairs.
4. Snow removal from spa lid, access to and around spa equipment, decks and propane tank, as needed, is $45.00 per hour.
5. Extra time spent at house or doing miscellaneous work is $85.00 per hour.
6. Extra service calls and repairs are $85.00 for the first ¼ hour, additional labor fees would apply thereafter.
7. After hour emergency calls are $125.00 for the first ¼ hour (includes holidays and Sundays). Time-and-a-half for any additional labor would apply thereafter.
8. Spa filters require soaking in chemical to thoroughly sanitize. The operation is performed at the base, therefore, our customers are advised to keep at least one extra set of filters so this may be accomplished. A $18.00 cleaning charge per set of filters (2) is charged.
9. A bounced check fee of $35.00 will apply for any returned check.
10. A monthly re-billing fee of 2% will be charged if account is not paid within 30 days of date billed.
11. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We also reserve the right to discontinue spa/house check service if account becomes too outstanding.
NOTE: Snow removal to access spa equipment, lid, hose bibs, and paths is additional. Turning on and off house water and re-winterizing is additional.
We stock spa chemicals and replacement filter cartridges.
We have the ability to thaw out frozen tubs, lines and equipment, and make repairs on an hourly rate.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED
NOTE: Spas used weekly by different families should be routinely drained and filters soaked in chemicals at least once a month. It is recommended that spas be drained and refilled with each rental for medical and liability reasons. The owner should contact us to ensure proper maintenance.
You should routinely drain, clean and refill spa once every three to six months, depending on usage, as a spa is nothing more than a large bathtub. Spa filters should also be soaked in chemicals once a month. Spas can get chemical-bound and contaminated rapidly, due to the warm temperatures, which promote algae and bacterial growth.